Garlic Pepper Liver, we’ll take you to eat the liver! When it comes to iron-fortifying diet recipes, many people will probably think of a menu from pork liver, right? And who is worried about pig liver management Until you don’t dare to buy it to cook yourself, tell me that how to clean pork liver To get off the fishy smell is very easy and can also be used to make many delicious menus and today we have a recipe for fried liver with garlic, pepper, fragrant, soft, bouncy Bring it to fry on high heat to make the smell of the pan And the smell of garlic and pepper Eat it with hot steamed rice, it is delicious, if ready, let’s go see how to make it.
How to wash and clean pork liver Before cooking
1. Take the pork liver and cut into pieces of the desired size.
2. Use tapioca flour or other cooking starch. Sprinkle all over the pork liver.
3. Then use your hands to knead. To give the flour to the liver Because the starch will absorb the blood in the liver Because blood causes the liver to smell fishy.
4. Knead until the dough is wet. Then rinse the powder with clean water several times until the water is clear.
5. When the water is clear and the liver is slightly discolored To bring the liver to rest and drain the water To prepare for cooking
Garlic Pepper Liver Recipe
Fried liver with garlic and pepper
- Pork Liver 150 g
- 20 grams garlic
- 1 teaspoon black pepper and fish sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning powder
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
Fried liver with garlic and pepper, soft, easy to make
1. Wash the garlic and clean it. Then pounded thoroughly
2. Pound the black pepper pellets thoroughly.
3. Heat a wok over medium heat and add oil. Add the garlic when the oil is not too hot. And a pinch of salt Persistent people Until the garlic becomes crispy yellow Scoop them out for makeup.
4. Accelerate the fire and then enter the liver. Followed by black pepper, stir for a moment.
5. Season with oyster sauce, fish sauce, granulated sugar, seasoning powder and sesame oil, then stir to combine.
6.Taste the taste, turn off the heat, and put it on a plate. Sprinkle fried garlic, decorate, ready to serve.