As for the most popular dishes for today, we offer Simple one dish meal Japanese food menu The main ingredients are onions, ginger and pork. The deliciousness of fried pork with ginger. Has its own uniqueness The scent from shoyu, mirin and miso, enhanced with onion and ginger.
Stir-fried pork with ginger or shokayaki recipe, a simple delicious stir-fry menu, the ingredients and the process of making it easy to understand. Perfect for cooking lovers
Ingredients for making shokayaki
- Pork neck, sliced 1 dish, about 1 match
- Half onion, sliced into strips
- 1 teaspoon wheat flour
- A little mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons mirin, soy sauce, sake and sugar
- 1 teaspoon miso
- 2 pieces of boccoli
- Vegetable cabbage, chopped 1 hand
How to make shokayaki
- Start by marinating the pork first. Using wheat flour, sesame oil and pork, mix well and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Start frying by heating the oil pan. Then add the pork to stir. Season with sugar, sake, miso, mirin and soy sauce.
- Add onion and ground ginger. Then stir until the onion. And onion are cook until soft and clear.
- Served on a plate of rice and topped with chopped cabbage and broccoli with a pinch of mayonnaise.
- Pork to choose from, pork neck part With pork and lard insert Will have the deliciousness of pork
- Pork, cut the pork thinly. Therefore it will be a Japanese-style pork
- Pork to choose from, the freshest pork Techniques for choosing fresh pork Choose the pork with natural color. With the bouncy of the meat The color of the flesh is not yellowish or dark green. No rotten smell No slime on the meat
- Onion, cut into strips. The thickness of the line about 1 cm is the size of the onion that fits. If the noodles are too small, the onion will be mushy and not appetizing.
- Ginger a choice of soft, Which must be ground thoroughly. Because they want the food to have a ginger flavor. Without the touch of ginger.
- Stir-fried techniques: Stir the pork to cook first, as other ingredients are easy to cook. If put into stir-fry at the same time. The vegetables may mess first.
Shokayaki, Japanese style ginger-fried pork, a popular and delicious dish, pork menu, how to make shokayaki. Easy to make and eat yourself The secret to the deliciousness of this menu is quality ingredients. Food preparation and flavoring techniques