Lasagna Spinach Italian-style dishes like lasagna are another favorite menu of cheese lovers. But many people might think that if you make it yourself, it would be too difficult. So wrong, because you just have a microwave and you can make delicious spinach lasagna to eat. What are you waiting for? Let’s go ahead and do it!
Things to prepare
- Spinach, blanched, cooked, cut into pieces 600 g.
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 120 grams of chopped onion
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 400 ml fresh cream
- Salt (to taste)
- Black pepper (to taste)
- Shredded Parmesan cheese (topping)
- 4 sheets of lasagna flour
- Mozzarella cheese (garnish)
- Water for blanching spinach
- Aluminum foil box
1. Fry onion with oil. And garlic until fragrant. Add spinach, season with salt and black pepper, stir until well blended, add fresh cream, stir well again, lift down, set aside until completely cooled
. Followed by parmesan cheese Place the lasagna powder over it. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
3. Microwave at 180 ° C for about 25 minutes. Remove from microwave. Ready to eat
Is it easier than you think? It’s unbelievable that just a microwave can make this delicious spinach lasagna. Seeing this event, anyone who has lost weight must have some control over it.