With the epidemic situation at the moment Find healthy drinks to drink together. So we are going to give you a recipe for making Krachai juice, a herbal drink, easy to drink formula, and a lot of benefits! Healthy drink recipes Easy to make at home Loads of benefits Plus an easy recipe for drinking Small children can also drink. I can tell you that in addition to being delicious It is also good for health as well, but the Krachai water recipe What are some ways to do it? Let’s go see and do it all together!
Krachai juice ingredients
- Krachai, cut into small pieces 1000 g.
- Water 1500 ml.
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice as desired
- Real honey as you like
- Salt to taste
- Crushed ice as you like
- Baking soda for cleaning
How to make Krachai juice
- Wash Krachai thoroughly. And then immersed in water Put the salt and baking soda in it, soak it for 15 minutes, then rinse it 2-3 times with clean water.
- Brought to cut into small pieces So that it can be used to spin
- Put into a blender 3 times each time, divided into 500 ml water.
- Take a lot of cloth with some white cloth and a colander. Leave it for a while And make a spoonful of bubbles that float all up
- Pour into a jar, can be refrigerated for 1 week.
- How to eat for beginners: 3-4 tablespoons of krachai juice mixed with about 2 lemon slices, 1 tablespoon honey and a pinch of salt, coat well.
- Pour into a glass, add water and ice to your liking.