Who is looking detox drink healthy drink recipes for the holidays Piggy.com presents how to make a detox drink for the intestines. There are both fermented fruit juices. Detox smoothies and many more. If you want to arrange a glass, go ahead.
1. Detox water
Let’s open at the first detox water formula. This is a fruit and vegetable marinade recipe with lemon, lime, orange, cucumber, mint and strawberries. Natural sweet and sour taste Refrigerate before serving.
Ingredients Detox Water
- 1 lemon
- 1-2 lemons
- 1 orange
- 1/2 large cucumber
- Mint leaves 1 handful
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 12 cups of clean filtered water
- large pitcher
how to make detox water
1. Wash fruits and vegetables thoroughly. Sliced into thin slices and prepared.
2. Arrange all ingredients in a pitcher. Pour water into it until it’s full. Refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours.
2. Morning detox drink
Who knew fresh milk could also be a detox drink? By mixing with natural yogurt. Add some honey and lemon. That’s it and I’m ready to rock in the morning.
Ingredients for morning detox drinks
- 180 ml. fresh milk
- 80 g natural yoghurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tablespoons of lemon
How to make a detox drink in the morning
- Mix everything together. Drink immediately before breakfast, about 7:00 a.m.
3. Detoxifying drinks during the day
For anyone who wants to drink detox drinks throughout the day. Let’s try to make this drink recipe. Contains caramelized sugar, lemon juice and paprika. Divide into bottles and refrigerate.
Ingredients: detox drinks during the day
- 500 grams of caramelized sugar
- 500 grams of water
- 6 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp ground paprika
How to make detox drinks during the day
1. Put the caramelized sugar in the pot. With water, set over low heat until the sugar dissolves. Set aside to cool.
2. Mix together the lemon juice and ground paprika. Pour with caramelized sugar. Mix well, divide into 3 bottles and refrigerate.
Note: Used to drink 6 times during the day, half a bottle each time at 8:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 4:00 PM and 6:00 PM.