Who wants to try the Butter Beer drink recipe names like alcohol, but no alcohol, which is a Harry Potter’s Butterbeer favorite drink of the Harry Potter film hospitality hot weather refreshment. We offers you how to make butter beer. Catch a vanilla-flavored soda drink mixed with gelatin to increase the viscosity. Refrigerate overnight. Top with sweet and creamy whipped cream.
Hello. Let’s meet again. Today we invite you to make a simple dessert. We had the opportunity to taste a drink from an event and thought it was new. It is a drink made from coffee peel and soda. It smells lightly scented with no alcohol as well. We tried the vanilla scent. Drink and feel like butterbeer at Universal Studio, or from Harry Potter story, so I want to try and get your friends to try it, but the poppy farm style, we have to make it tastier. So it is made in jelly form And top with sweet and creamy whipped cream. Then do not wait. Let’s do it.
- 2 gelatin sheets
- 1 bottle of Vanilla-flavored Castown drink
- Whipping cream 100 g
- 10 grams sugar
How to make butterbeer
- Soak the gelatin in cold water for about 20 minutes, then squeeze the water out of the gelatin.
- Put in the microwave for 30 seconds until the gelatin is melted. (There should be a closed container during the microwave)
- Pour vanilla-flavored Castown into a mixing bowl. Then pour the melted gelatin into it Stir well
- Pour into the glasses as needed. Refrigerate overnight to set the gelatin.
- Whip the whipping cream and add the sugar. Continue beating until stiff peaks form.
- Put the whipped cream onto the set jelly and ready to drink.
- Sweet and cool. Scented with butter.
Let’s try to do it. It’s not difficult. See you again.