Khanom Chan. Bored at home Let’s find something to do, eat and play. For those who are like Thai dessert today we have recipes tea Thai top the desserts Thailand simple, everyone has to eat to my heart. This recipe is guaranteed delicious. Soft powder for over a day Thai tea scent It’s just right Delicious for all ages. The cost is not high. Plus, who wants to use it to continue making sales, they can guarantee that they can see great profits.
Khanom Chan, Thai tea layer dessert ingredients
(Can make 30 pieces)
- Rice Flour 25 g
- 145 grams of tapioca flour
- Thao Flour 55 g
- 280 grams of white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Coconut milk 650 g
- 2 drops of jasmine scent
- Thai tea 50 g
Thai tea brewing ratio
- Hand Brand Instant Tea Powder 3 tbsp.
- 180 grams of hot water
How to prepare Thai tea
Mix tea powder with hot water. Then soak it for 10-15 minutes, then filter the tea powder out with a thin white cloth.
How to make Thai tea layer desserts
1. Make Thai tea prepared.
2. Put a saucepan into the coconut milk all over. Followed by sugar and salt, then turn on the gas on the medium heat. Then stir the salt and sugar to dissolve.
3. When the coconut milk is hot, turn off the gas. Then lift the ingredients down
4. Mix all 3 flour together. Then pour the boiled coconut milk into it even though it is hot Then stir the ingredients together.
5. Take 1 round of flour to make the dough smooth.
6. Divide the batter into 2 equal bowls, one bowl put the mixed tea into the bowl. Another bowl of jasmine scent
7. Set the boiling water over. Then steam the pan for 5 minutes and adjust the heat to low.
8. Put the powder into the first layer. Then close the lid and turn on the strong light for 3 minutes
9. When the time is over, open the lid soon. Then turn the heat down and start pouring the next layer of dough. Then close the lid, open the fire, take 4 minutes to do so. Until the last floor (according to the clip)
10. The last layer will take about 10-15 minutes. How to check the cooked dough is that the dough will be clear.
11. When the dessert is well cooked, take it out of the bowl. Let it cool completely. Before unpacking