Who wants to try Brownie Cookies But no oven, today we have a recipe for brownie cookies with oil-free fryer for air fryers. Let me tell you that just one fryer can make delicious desserts. like this Plus, this recipe can be done by anyone! Because it’s really not that difficult. The ingredients are not complicated, you can follow them gradually. I will keep it and eat it myself. Or you can make it as a gift for anyone too. Ensure that you enjoy both while doing it. And when I actually put it in my mouth. We are going to write down the recipe after that. Prepare the raw materials
Ingredients for Brownie Cookies
- Dark Chocolate 70% 100g
- Unsalted butter 10g
- 1 egg (No. 1)
- Sugar 45g
- 20g brown sugar
- All purpose flour 20g
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Chocolate Chips 30 g.
How to make brownie cookies
- Mix dark chocolate with unsalted butter. Then put it in the microwave for 30-40 seconds, making sure not to melt too much.
- Mix together until it becomes shiny. Set aside to cool completely.
- Take the eggs, sugar, brown sugar. Let’s mix them together. Use a hand whisk to beat the mixture until the sugar is completely dissolved. Continue beating until the color of the eggs and sugar begin to soften. If completely dissolved Got a beautiful yellow color. Add vanilla flavor. mix well
- Bring the chocolate that has been set aside and pour it into this mixture. Slowly pour and stir all the ingredients together well. The texture of this mixture will begin to become more sticky, stirring constantly for a few minutes, then set aside.
- Mix all-purpose flour, salt, baking powder together using a spoon to gradually stir, then pour into the chocolate that has been stirred. Stir all the ingredients together (follow the clip). Once it’s blended, add the chocolate chips. Then stir the ingredients together well.
- Use a measuring spoon to scoop onto the baking sheet. The laps are arranged at a sufficient distance from each other. Warm up the machine for 5 – 10 minutes between scoops.
- Place the fryer without oil at 160 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Remove from the oil-free fryer. Then arrange to serve.