Raw materials for making muffins
1.3 cups all purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
5.1 cup sugar
- Evaporated milk (Mali Professional Brand) 200 g.
- Sweet condensed milk (Mali brand) 50 g.
8.15 grams of vegetable oil
9.1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 300 grams fresh blueberries
Materials for making Crumble
1.1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2.250 grams of all purpose flour
- 180 grams Sugar
4.100 grams of melted butter
How to do it
- Prepare the crumble By sifting the flour and cinnamon powder together, add sugar and melted butter. Beat well and set aside.
- Make muffins by sifting dry ingredients including flour, baking powder and salt together.
- Beat eggs with sugar until light in color until almost white, add jasmine condensed milk , jasmine professional condensed milk , vegetable oil and vanilla flavor, stir well, then Prepared dry ingredients Stir together gently.
- Once mixed Scoop into a paper cup to 1⁄2 height of the cup, put the blueberries in. The prepared crumble (in item 1) is then baked at 180 ° C for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, set aside for 10 minutes and serve on prepared plate.
Tip .. Check the maturation with a skewer, dip it and pull it out. If nothing comes out, it is cooked.
How are you? The menu “Blueberry Crumble Muffin” is easy to make and cool like eating at a cafe. Soft meat plus blueberries. Focus on this size. Can’t find anywhere else. Try to eat it by yourself!