What is Apple Strudel?
Apple strudel is a dessert or traditional dessert in Austria. Using apples to wrap in pie crust. Fold it and bake it to form a beautiful crispy layer. The taste is sweet, delicious, just right. Popular with whipping cream. or ice cream Which is to say that this menu has tried to make anyone eat it. Must be sure to bind the hearts of people who eat it!
Ingredients Apple Strudel
- all purpose flour
- bread crumbs
- icing sugar
How to make apple strudel
1. Mix all-purpose flour and eggs, beat together. Let the dough rest for 1 hour.
2. Peel the apples. cut into small pieces
3. Set the pan to make the filling. Put the apples in the pan. followed by sugar and a little salt along with scraping down the cinnamon
4. When the salt and sugar dissolve, add raisins, walnuts and bread crumbs. Stir to combine well.
The filling begins to change color, blends well, scoops up and sets aside.
5. The powder has started to set well. Stretch out to be thin and even. Then put the filling in the middle.
Fold the dough in and cover it all over. Then put in the oven at 200 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
6. When cooked sprinkle with icing sugar then cut into pieces to serve